Wednesday, April 15, 2009

We're Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo

Today Uncle Jake, Aunty Tamera and Aunty Sarah took Darcey and Tiarni to the zoo. They all had a great time and Tiarni even went to sleep!!!

Aunty Tamera, Darcey and Tiarni

Photobucket

Photobucket

I like penguins, that is why this picture is here...

Photobucket

Darcey

Photobucket

A leaf, yay jackpot! Apparently she was really excited about it...

Photobucket

On the other hand, I don't think Uncle Jake was too excited about this little fellow...

Photobucket

Aunty Tamera, Tiarni and Mr Monkey

Photobucket

Uncle Jake and the girls

Photobucket

Darcey and her new friend, 'Rhino'

Photobucket

Aunty Tamera and Darcey

Photobucket

Ok so I assuming here that this is Aunty Sarah?

Photobucket

Aunty Sarah and Darcey

Photobucket

Darcey on the merry-go-round

Photobucket

What? She went to sleep???

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes it was me picking the bears nose... Just showing my awesome bear whisperer powers