Ooh, what is this place? I like it!
We got to Adventure World before it opened and got a tree to put our stuff by. The first thing everyone wanted to to go on was the first thing we could see 'the rail rider'... which is the seats high above the ground that you pedal your way around the top of these little shaky poles to get a good view of the park. It was really scary, I was pedalling so hard, not looking down and freaking out that Juliet was going to fall as she kept swivelling around to see everyone else (and also feeling bad that I talked Natasha into doing the silly ride haha). Yes safe to say, Natasha and I only did that ride once...
Waiting to go on the rail rider
Do you see those little skinny poles that are holding up heaps of people?
Craig and Isiah
Damien and Charlie
Rory and Darcey
This picture is cool... Sarah, Juliet, Darcey and Rory
Natasha and I on the first go
Natasha and Charlie
Juliet and I, the only time I looked down through the whole ride
Tiarni in the crazy mirror house
These were the little bumper boats that could shoot water... Darcey's and mine didn't work too well, the other had to bump us back in at the end...
Rory and Isiah
Damien and Charlie
WATERFIGHT! Ok, so probably more like water drizzle but still fun...
Bounty's revenge, Damien, Sarah and Rory really likes this ride as you will be able to tell...
Darcey kept umming and aahing about going on it but finally the look on Isiah and Juliets faces was enough to put her off completely...
Craig went on with Sarah, I don't know why. As you can tell from the pic Sarah is happy and Craig is, hmm gripping on for dear life?
Ok Craig the ride has finished, now he is excited!
Damien took the 3 older kids on the go-karts but I don't have any pictures of that, the rest of us didn't have closed in shoes...
Next was the paddle boats... This is Darcey working hard, poor Rory...
Natasha and Charlie
Damien and Anabelle
Sarah and Isiah
Juliet and I
It was someone's idea to have to race from one side to the other, Juliet and I had trouble getting into the line, no power steering! I can't remember who won, it wasn't us!
Rory and Darcey had trouble getting back in at the end, who do you think is blaming who from the picture?
There was a little kids ride that went around in water in little boats. Juliet and Tiarni had a great time until their second go when there was a spider in the boat and you coulnd't get off till the end. Tiarni has issues with spiders and was not happy...
Charlie cruising along
After this my camera battery died again so now more pictures. The kids went swimming in the pools and on the little water slides, then we had a picnic lunch. After we decided to tag team going on the water slides. Craig, Damien and Sarah took Rory, Isiah and Darcey to go on some water slides first. Darcey and Isiah went on the Aqua Racer (which looked terrifying, I wouldn't even go on them. They are the ones were you face forward) and they got scared and didn't want to go on anymore so Damien brought them back on the chair lift. After everyone else came back Natasha, Sarah, Rory and I went to go on some slides. We went on HEAPS! There were pratically no lines and it was heaps of fun. We went on the Shot Gun (lots of times! We just kept cricling back again), the tubes, the mats, the tunnel of terror (which is the one in the dark). We ended up being gone for almost an hour (thanks guys!!), and it was awesome fun! Meanwhile the guys were back with the little ones going on the little kids rides... Rory, Damien and Sarah went to try and go on some more rides when we came back before the place shut but ran out of time and only got to go on one water slide and the Powersurge which looked awful, I think Damien wanted to throw up...
We ended up staying from opening to closing time and didn't even get to do everything... Was lots of fun though, definitely one to do again!!

































No comments:
Post a Comment