After we had lunch we went to the old car museum. They had some awesome cars and motorbikes in there, it is amazing that some are still in such good condition when they are so old. I wonder if someday my car will be considered vintage and someone will think it is cool like when we look at the old holdens, I doubt it though haha
After we had finished there the kids had a play in the park. I wish we would have remembered about the water park that is there...
In the shaded area
Jake and Tamera
Darcey
Isiah
Charlie and Tiarni 'hiding'
Charlie on the bus
Both of my girls loved the bus that Damien and Natasha hired, Darcey even wanted is to get one for a short time... Ok, so I thought that they both liked the bus, not too sure from that face though...
Later that night there was an ice-cream cake for Anabelle, who had never had ice-cream before. I think it is safe to say that she really, really likes it!
How cute!
I must send out an acknowledgement to Aunty Tamera from whom many of these pictures (and some from over the next few days too) have come, she takes lots of pictures, so thankyou!!












No comments:
Post a Comment