Friday, December 5, 2008

What Do I Love About Summer?

Photobucket

The fruit!! Yum, yum! I went into coles today and got so excited cause they had apricots for the first time this summer. They are my favourite summer fruit! Normally at this time of year they are a little hard and sour but these ones are beautiful! (yes I did buy some, I couldn't resist - even at $10 a kilo)

Bring on the peaches, plums and green seedless grapes and we are set!!

3 comments:

Uncle Gov said...

How much did you say they were??????

Tammy said...

Hehe. Busted! ..
I love the summer fruits too. Jake and I were shopping the other day and as soon as I walked in I could smell the lovely peaches.. So wonderful!

Keekies said...

The price actually wasn't too bad! Normally when they first come out they are about $18kg (maybe I shouldn't be telling you this?!? haha)

Oooh peaches, I haven't seen those yet! YUM!