We have had lino put down, a really nice dark brown woody looking one, and we have HEAPS of shelf space, hopefully it will be enough!
So anyways, here are the new pictures..
(to see the before pictures, I have already blogged about it here, http://fragglesrocks.blogspot.com/2008/09/food-food-everywhere.html )
View from the kitchen
My lovely can rotator, it deserves a picture all of its own, I LOVE it!
Right-hand side
Left-hand side
Right down the middle
When we had the lino put down, Josh put a little mdf ramp in match it up to the slate. Craig had the door frames off at the time and was painting them, so now the frames don't fit around the ramp. So once the frames are adjusted they will be back on and I think Craig is going to stain the door this Saturday, then it will be great!
So, now it's my turn! I have to organise and move all of our food storage in there and hopefully have it all done by Christmas! I am so excited though, it is going to be so much easier to have all our food consolidated and easy to see and rotate. What a blessing it was to have room in our house that wasn't really being utilised and we were able to make a food storage room, we are so grateful!!






3 comments:
What an awesome job you did Craig!
Ha .... the old heaps of shelf space caper ....
It did look like a lot of space until I started moving stuff onto it! haha You have a blog now? Yay! I will keep my eye out for a post...
Gee I wonder who anon is? hmmm let me guess...
Post a Comment