So we in this house love Hannah Montana, yes even Craig and I have been a little prone to enjoying the show and the music (which we all know off-by-heart). A few weeks ago the girls put on a little show. They love dressing up and dancing and singing for us. It is so cute how they interact together and even for the age differernce, have lots of fun.
Darcey doing some last minute adjustments to her hand made guitar
The little fairy is tired and ready for a sleep
5 comments:
How cute are they. Love the instruments.
So much fun!!! We used to do things like that we I was a kid. I must admit... I too am a Hannah Montana fan. I used to watch the show when I was feeding Michael on Saturday mornings, and Jaime-Lee keeps me up-to-date. I keep seeing one of her latest albums and DVD's in KMart and I have, embarrasingly, been tempted to buy it!!!
Your girls are so cute!!!!! I am a little bit worried about Craig enjoying Hannah Montana though O_O!
He used to pay out all our little programs but hannah montana he likes?? I would like to see him dress up for the next concert!
Craig won't admit to being a fan - but just try and talk to him when he is watching the show... sometimes it's harder to get his attention than with football!! I'll see what I can do about the dressing up, maybe do a candid camera???
Go on Amy, buy the cd! Her music is actually pretty catchy, I don't mind it (although listening to it every day is a bit much haha)
The only time I like Hannah Montana is when... IT ENDS!
Post a Comment