Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Yay! Our decorations are all up! I love this time of the year sooo much! What I love even more is going to the shops or peoples homes and seeing the word 'Christmas' everywhere, all these people who don't know their Saviour are celebrating his birthday and even putting his name up in lights, it's great! As the old saying goes 'He's the reason for the season'. Was really nice also that the 1st day of December coincided with the first family night for December, which is the night we always put out tree up... anyway enough of my ramblings, time for some pictures!!

Ok so I know that this isn't a Christmas picture, but it was just so cute... We can call it 'the morning of putting up the tree picture'. Tiarni wears her hair up most days now and I have to hairspray it to get those little wispy bits at the front to stay in, so in the morning her hair is always crazy (she wasn't too impressed about having her picture taken 1st thing in the morning either - people are catching onto me, before I take a pic the question comes "will this be on the blog?" HAHA Of course!!).

Photobucket

When I was putting the lights on the tree earlier in the day, Tiarni was hovering around trying to touch them. I told her that they were hot and not to touch them. She then proceeded to work her way around the bottom of the tree blowing on each light and saying hot, hot just like she does when we tell her that her food is still hot, very cute!

Photobucket

Darcey putting on the tinsel

Photobucket

Craig decorating the house with tinsel

Photobucket

Tiarni wearing my elf hat

Photobucket

The girls

Photobucket

Darcey singing and dancing to Hi-5 Christmas (love that cd!)

Photobucket

'The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there"

Photobucket

Love this children's nativity - the girls love playing with it (and I don't have to worry about it getting broken, made out of wood!). I have found baby Jesus and Mary all over the house today!

Photobucket

Family picture

Photobucket

Only 23 days to go!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Haha!!! Tiarni has most awesome face in photos! She looks so happy!
I love Darceys dance moves aswell!!Merry Christmas

Keekies said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

I know, Tiarni has crazy faces, she moves so quickly though I lose heaps of pics that are just too blurry, she is a happy little person... She is in the stage where she LOVES being tickled and keeps coming back for more and more. But eventually I have to stop - the shrieks just about burst my ear drums!