Sunday, April 8, 2012

My First Tie

I was always going to wait until Alexander was in primary until I got him to start wearing a white shirt and tie to church. But after seeing Michael and Tyler in ties they loooked so cute so I started to hunt around and found trouble finding anything that wasn't super expensive (and ugly!). I couldn't even find little boys ties. I hadn't looked for a while when I found a white shirt and tie at best and less for only $28 yay! Done. I still have to work on the rest of his outfit but it is a start. I want to go to our church bookshop and get a little ctr tie that I have seen there. So cute!


He was so excited that he matched daddy...


I love this picture, think it might be one to print out!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Craig looks skinny

Keekies said...

Craig concurred that yes he thinks he looks skinny too haha