Ok so I know that this won't be exciting for most of you, but I am pretty happy! I have been looking for months and MONTHS for a new pair of sneakers, with NO luck. I got to the point I was like, ok cost doesn't even matter anymore, I just want to find a pair I like! It was driving me crazy!! I had even been resorted to asking people whose shoes I like in the shops (albeit while they are wearing them), "Excuse me, but where did you get your shoes from?".
I had pretty much given up and was thinking maybe I would find something I like while we are in Adelaide (being the fashionable mecca that it is). Anyway I had put a couple of pairs of my Birkenstocks in to have the cork fixed at the shop in the city. I went into to pick them up today and guess what? I found some! YIPPEE! But as you know, it was the Birkenstock shop, which I have to say is one of those shops where price probably does matter! (Although if you spoke to people in my family - as most of us have more than one pair of their shoes - they could possibly disagree) I spent rather a bit of time umming and aahing over what I should do, and no I did not ring Craig to ask him what he thought. In the end I succombed and bought them, my justification being that they were $130 off!
And here they are! Although mine are a rose pink and beige, while it does not sound so nice they are really cute! I must admit when I went to the website and saw the other colours they come in, the thought did cross my mind, well if you find a pair of shoes that you like, why not buy 2!!

6 comments:
They look awesome!! Lucky I don't need any more closed in shoes or I might be tempted!!
After witnessing you searching for some shoes and you asking strangers where they got their shoes from, I am glad you found some shoes that you like. And hey if you want another pair there is always CHRISTMAS!
$130 off! Wow. I'm almost afraid to ask how much they were!
Try $280... Who in their right mind would pay that much for shoes... even at $150 they are a bit rich!
Gee thanks Craig... $150 is a normal price for a pair of sneakers, I believe someone himself has spent that much on sneakers before HAHA Take that!
Well i totally understand the whole Birkenstock obsession! They are so incredibly comfortable and so worth the money spent! What a Bargain, i love your new shoes they looked great when we went bowling the other night!
Post a Comment