It was a really hot day but we had a great afternoon with the family sitting around chatting and eating lots of yummy food.
The day before Australia Day we had had homemade pizzas for dinner and I had a batch of pizza dough left so I decided to try and make a dessert pizza for the next days BBQ. I have never had a dessert pizza before but had heard Amy talk about some place out near Midland that makes nice ones. I googled dessert pizzas but most of them from the States had like cookie dough or cake mix for the base. I finally found one for an apple crumble pizza. I had the day previously stewed a big batch of apples for the girls, so I decided to make this one. It was delicious!! I will definitely be making it again...
We don't normally go to the fireworks, but the last few years Craig and Darcey have sat on our roof and watched them. From our roof you can see the ones in Perth, Fremantle and Armadale. Darcey was really tired this year and was already asleep by the time the shows started but Craig still braved the mozzies and went to watch them.
All-in-all it was a nice, relaxing, laid back day, exactly the way Australia Day should be!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment