Yesterday, on my parents 33rd wedding anniversary, our family had the opportunity to be sealed together for time and all eternity. It was a wonderful experience and once again I am so grateful for the knowledge that we have, to know that I can be with my family even after we die - who wouldn't want to know and have that? As a adult it was a fantastic experience to be able to be there and see and feel my parents joy - not many kids can say that they were there when their parents were sealed (well physically anyways), although the circumstances were slightly different, the spirit was so strong and for me it will always be a highlight of my life.
Perth Temple
My Family
Craig
Me
Darcey
Uncle Conor (yes I only put him up cause his eyes were shut in every pic with Karien!)
Uncle Burper and Tiarni
Aunty Anne and Tiarni doing lots of walking around
6 comments:
Hey Kirsty, We're so happy for you!!! We're so glad that you got to experience that and we agree - who wouldn't want to know and do everything in their power to be with their family after they die?
Haha. Just saw your new "Twilight Addict" gadget on the side. How many times have you seen the movie now?? I bet you're still wishing you could go again... me... I'll have to wait a few more months for it to come on DVD... oooh, or I could go in Perth!!
Aren't you just so glad you'll be spending the rest of forever with such beautiful children?
I'm glad you got to have that experience. It really is an amazing thing.
I am very glad! But of course how can you forget such a spunky husband too! (oh and I guess semi-spunky brothers HAHA!)
I have seen the movie twice now, once on my own and once with friends. Craig and I are also going out next week for a date (during the day) and we are going to see it again. I love the movie and it is giving me my fill (although costing me a bit!). All my books are lent out except Twilight and I am having withdrawels... Ahhh how sad! I'm sure I will go again - this is the first time I have wished that I had a projector at home!
good on ya Craig!!
it's Ian, I look very sexy here
Post a Comment