Life here is a little crazy at the moment, we have a day and a half till we go to Qld, our house is pulled to pieces and we still have to pack!
Craig is busy painting. He has finished painting our new storage room and new walls. We also had lots of cracks fixed up around our house when the plasterer was here, so he has painted most of the walls too. We had the floor in our family room cleaned and sealed yesterday (so our couch and tv is where the dining table used to be), then we will pack everything into the family area before we go. The rest of the house will be sealed while we are away (our Bishop is doing it). I can't believe how nice the floor looks, they clean all the slate and grout and it looks fantastic!
Darcey is out bowling with her friend Megan today. She was supposed to be back about 12pm but Megan's mum rang and said they were having so much fun could she stay a little longer, so that is nice.
Tiarni is asleep (hence me being on the computer) and feeling much better now. It has taken her quite a few days to be back to her usual bright, smiley self but she has been good again since about Tuesday.
I am doing well too and really excited about getting my hair done tonight, I think it has been almost a year!
Tianri always likes to help with the washing, the other day when I was folding clothes she disappeared and I found her in her little 'nook'...
With Darcey's knickers on her head! She thought it was hilarious!
So this could posibly be the last post for a few weeks, but there will be lots of updates (and pictures) when we get back... chat soon!


No comments:
Post a Comment