It won't let me watch the videos.Maybe its because you uploaded them today. I will check again tomorrow
Try again and let me know if you can... I had a few bugs and was probably still fiddling with them when you were trying to watch them...
They aren't working for me either. It's saying "We're sorry, this video is no longer available."It would be good to watch them
Ok try it now...Hopefully I have fixed the problem!
Hahaha. Piggy in the middle was funny but so cruel!.... at least until you gave Tiarni the ball :)
I know! She is still young enough where she thinks it's funny (at least for a little while :)
Who knew mental institutions were so fun =) Craig fits right in!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
It won't let me watch the videos.
Maybe its because you uploaded them today. I will check again tomorrow
Try again and let me know if you can... I had a few bugs and was probably still fiddling with them when you were trying to watch them...
They aren't working for me either. It's saying "We're sorry, this video is no longer available."
It would be good to watch them
Ok try it now...
Hopefully I have fixed the problem!
Hahaha. Piggy in the middle was funny but so cruel!.... at least until you gave Tiarni the ball :)
I know! She is still young enough where she thinks it's funny (at least for a little while :)
Who knew mental institutions were so fun =) Craig fits right in!
Post a Comment