Tuesday, September 2, 2008

An Afternoon at the Park

Ok so it may seem like I am on here a bit, but I am just trying to have a few posts on here so when I send out the details to everyone there is actually something to look at... Once I'm in the swing of things I anticipate it will be a couple of times a week, Darcey is also wanting to be involved so that will be good... (Craig's interest as he put it, is he will be checking it out to see what our family is doing too!)

These pics are of the park outside Darcey's school. Most days I let the girls play for a little while before we walk home... These were taken last week.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Almost there...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yay! No one has noticed me making a break for it...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: