Friday, August 29, 2008

Family outing to SCITECH!

Ok so there are a few pictures, but I have a bit of time to catch up on (and I'm sure that Nanna and Grandad don't mind!)

The last Saturday of the school holidays we trekked out to Wanneroo and picked up 22 cartons (yes 22!) of tinned butter and Craig did a wonderful job of fitting us and them into our car, then we headed to Scitech (which is a science discovery centre). There is lots of things for kids to experiement with and not too much that can be broken! We had a great time, although I think the slime Darcey bought herself at the shop was the highlight of the day... it is gross!

A ball that floats! I don't know if you can see it is the pic but Tiarni's hair is standing on end...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Darcey playing a harp

Photobucket

Yes I can lift my own weight! (Thanks Craig who thought I wouldn't be able to do it, I don't know if he was just baiting me to get on it though)

Photobucket

Ooh baby chickens, Tiarni LOVES chickens!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Darcey building a wall of foam bricks

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: