Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

Craig and I don't really do too much for Valentines day, he normally buys me flowers and I get him a little treat and make him a dinner he likes. The other day I found something on someone's blog that I thought was really funny (thanks Amy, it was a blog you follow) and I wanted to give to Craig. He left this morning sometime after 4am, so after he fell asleep last night I put this on the mat by the door he leaves for work through -

I'm not really that mean to just leave it at that though, I did hide this in his bag to find when he got to work -


Although it doesn't really feel like Valentine's Day as we won't even really see each other today, Craig normally goes to the chapel after work for his calling then comes home so I can go to Ward Council at 7.30pm (every 2nd week). But I think he went into the office on Sunday so he doesn't have to go tonight. So hopefully we get to have dinner together!

Next year I want to make these, they are so cute!


Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Bryan, Amy, Michael, Tyler, Emily and Benjamin said...

Cool!!! Glad I could help you out!! So glad you decided to start updating again. Doesn't feel like Valentine's for us either... Bryan forgot (until I mentioned it a few days ago, but I only mentioned it in reference to having the baby!!) and I kept thinking we'd have the day to just hang out together!

Tammy said...

I LOVE THE BUG THING! .. So cool and I'm sooo happy to read your blog too =)