Darcey cooking nuggets and cheesecake with hot fudge sauce yum!
Posing
Must be something really good in that book to make Alexanders eye buglike that...A few years ago when a lot of the family were playing soldiers of fortune 2 online I had the most shotgun kills one month and for my bday Bryan and Amy bought me this trophy and had it engraved, very cool. It sits on my buffet (in my pool room haha) and Tirani has taken to carrying it around shooting people, excellent...
Tiarni and Michael having a rest
Ok so not a great pic of me but really I don't have many pics taken of me so here is one for the next 6 months...
Tiarni imitating daddy, oops sorry a gorillaTiarni wanted to make a city the same as the one on the block box... Took ages, it stood for this pic then smash, 2 seconds later all that hard work destroyed
Yay! The cubby house is finished, well almost. The ridge capping was the wrong length and I haven't yet bought my little steering wheel and telescope and Craig will put the blackboard up before next summer but other than that, it looks great (well bar that flag) and the girls love it!
Craig, Alex, Bryan and Tyler
Awww cousins who love each other
Yes yes the pics of Alexander are coming, thats all anyone wants to see, where's the baby... But first humour me while I write a little about him, how cute is he? I don't know if it just because he is a boy but I gush over him so much more than I did the girls... He is growing up waaay too quick. 5 months yesterday. I keep wanting him to not do things so he can stay a baby for longer, maybe it's becuase I don't know if we will have any more? Not too sure. He is eating solids now, loves his vegetables but hates fruit and baby rice. Somehow he managed to make himself projectile vomit the baby rice the other day when I tried to give it to him again and then laughed at me... He has also been rolling since he was pretty much 3 months on the dot. Loves his big sisters and seems to have overcome his wariness of Tiarni and smiles and laughs at her now too... He is just such a happy little thing and such a joy even though he is still up most nights every 2 hours! Yes my average nights sleep is about 4 hours but somehow you just adjust and life goes on... He is moving into the cot tomorrow (did I mention holding him back? haha) and it is so sad...

Anne bought this little cowboy shirt for him, so cute...
Getting so big... And how good am I he? He is colour co-ordinated with the couch! Lets play "Where's Alex?"


One of my favourites, I call it "what the heck is that?"
Ok so that is it for probably another 3 months, who knows though, maybe I will come back and finish my other post... And do you think my family will be offended that I referred to them as snots? Somehow I doubt it, if anything I think they will be flattered!
























3 comments:
I loved this post. I miss the kids so so much =)
These pictures were awesome =)
when will we get the next post? 2012?
I look at this pictures of Alexander and they remind me of my little Hannah. .. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment