Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's this? An Update? YAY!

Ok so maybe we are a little overdue for an update... A little??? HAHA Maybe a WHOLE lot! So there is about 50 pictures here, I know all in one post, but seriously was probably the only way it was going to get done. Hopefully will keep it a little more regularly now! Not too much writing though, hope you enjoy the pics!

Photobucket

If you notice the above pic, we are all happy then Craig proceeds to let her go, don't ask me why... If you look closely at the next one her hands are actually not holding on as she fell from the very high monkey bars to the ground... He said to me after don't you always let her go, ahhh no she is only 2 haha

Photobucket

Spider Darcey

Photobucket

Mmmm Spaghetti... We went through a phase where we made a happy little vegemite face every time we said cheese with both our fingers pointing to our cheeks...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Me: "What are you doing Tiarni?" Tiarni: "Painting"

Photobucket


At Tyler's baby blessing


Photobucket

Photobucket

Playing with cousin Michael


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty butterfly from a primary activity


Photobucket

New bathers from Aunty Karien and Uncle Conor


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Darcey loves her handstands...


Photobucket

At this awesome park we found not too far from us...


Photobucket

Finger painting


Photobucket

Photobucket

The only reason I include this picture is because of what the shirt says, 'my daddy is the big kahuna', after Craig not mentioning anything about it when she was wearing it I asked him, and he was like it's not very nice that I'm a coconut... He thought a kahuna was a coconut and even googled it because he didn't believe me HAH! Was very funny... So now he is a coconut!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

We love basketball in our house. Darcey did a week long full time bball camp in the summer holidays and had a great time! It also really helped her ball skills and she is playing great this year, even scoring her first 2 goals the other week in one game! She also won some of the competitions at the camp and came home with 3 trophies! Here she is playing on her new ring that Santa brought her for Christmas...


Photobucket

Photobucket

Craig building our new cool fort in the backyard


Photobucket

Every year one child is picked from every class at Darcey's school for the book award and it is awarded at the big Christmas concert (with 750 kids at the school, it is a BIG concert once you add all of their family members!). And Darcey got it! It is awarded for being a good class member who is kind to others, good school citizen and a good worker who always tries their best, we were so proud! This year there is 2 other book award winners in her class (there are 4 classrooms in her age) and she says it will be harder to win it this year because of that! This pic is with her teacher Mrs Della from last year.


Photobucket

My friend Cass made these after we had Alexander, so cool!


Photobucket

Photobucket

The tormenting has begun!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

We LOVE our baths...

Photobucket

The first time he was spewed on, charming!

Photobucket

What are you looking at?

Photobucket

Sleeping like a baby...

Photobucket

Photobucket


Uncle Conor and Aunty Karien got this cool little outfit, he wore it to church last week and got lots of comments... It is very cute!

Photobucket

Looks like there is danger over there...

Photobucket

Yay, I'm flying...

Photobucket

Ok, so not quite...

Photobucket


How red does his hair look???


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

These were taken yesterday after he had his shots, 8 weeks old exactly, he is HUGE! 5kg's exactly, already some 000's are getting tight!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the closest I have come to capturing a smile, well it is the after effects of a smile... Need to do it when Craig is around...

Photobucket

So I hope everyone is sufficently updated and all pictured out, I know I am!!

4 comments:

Bryan, Amy, Michael, Tyler, Emily and Benjamin said...

Congrats Darcey! I think it's cool thay she's so into basketball. I love that superman outfit!! So very, very cool. Alexander looks like he's always on the lookout....you'd have to be with 2 big sisters! Thanks for the photos! Oh, and Bryan has done that too - let go of Michael when he should have been holding on...though I don't think he's ever fell as far! :)

Sarah said...

I love your kids! Is Alexander's hair really as red as it looks in the photos? Isiah will be happy if it is. Well done Darcey on being so awesome at school!! Well done parents on helping her be that awesome!! Love, love, love that smile of Tiarni. She is gorgeous. Love Auntie Sarah

Natasha P said...

Thanks for all the photos Kirsty. I can honestly say I can't remember Damien ever letting go of any of our children. Your kids look so adorable and are growing so fast. I miss seeing them. They will all be so grown up by the time we see them again. At least we can watch them grow through this blog. I love you all.

Tammy said...

I so can't wait to see the girls in less then a week!! They're both so beautiful. Tiarni wears her hair different too which is new.. Very cute. AHHHH! I'm so excited!