Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just For Grandma

When mum was in Tasmania not so long ago she bought these cute hippie wool outfits for the girls from some markets. I tried Tiarni's on her the other day, it was still a little too cold to wear them all day but I got a couple of pics before she got changed.

Again not wanting to have a picture taken, but I thought they were cute!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally! But we would only have a picture with 'Jim'. I bought this little door stop statue for $1 many, many years ago at a garage sale and I don't know why but both girls love it. Darcey spent years dragging it around (and it isn't light!), until she dropped him when she was about 5 and broke his hand off, then was banned from dragging him everywhere. Now Tiarni sits beside him, dressing him up, even sharing her food with him!

Photobucket

And one more, just another cute cheesy face...

Photobucket

7 comments:

Uncle Gov said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

That is good to know Craig....

Bryan, Amy, Michael, Tyler, Emily and Benjamin said...

Love the outfit!!! Glad to see you blogging again :) Are you still having issues when you sit at the computer Kirsty?

Tammy said...

She's too cute in the last picture. I just love her smile. Can't wait to see it in person!!!! YAY!

Keekies said...

Yes trying to blog again... Still not great at the computer but I am trying!!

Anonymous said...

its a pity the nappy spoils the back view, roll on potty training

Anonymous said...

getting confused by the computer kirsty? it's called not being tech savvy :)