Ok, so I thought maybe I should explain after I mentioned in my last post about a toddler seat, yes we will soon be 5, people in our family that is... Yes and before any of you mention it, I am a little late in posting this being as I am almost 25 weeks pregnant and due Boxing Day (yes yes yes a Christmas baby, I hear the laughter from here). We didn't tell people for ages, it was really fun keeping it a secret and plus I didn't really show until after 20 weeks. Now though, it is kind of hard to hide... I still haven't put on hardly any weight though YAY!
I will post some pics later though, as I haven't really taken any to this point, we do have some 3D ultrasound pics from our 19 week scan but Craig is in New Zealand this week and I don't know where the disk is... And no, we do not know what we are having. Some of us would like to know, but most of you also know my wonderful husband and how he feels about 'the only real surprise you ever get in life' *sigh*
4 comments:
Sorry Kirsty I'm with Craig. I like waiting for the birth to know what I'm getting. I was especially greatful that I didn't find out with Anabelle.
I agree with Craig too... isnt he an awesome fellow!
I'm glad that you agree with yourself Craig!!
Anonymous you are too kind!
Post a Comment