This morning we had a breakfast at my house for seminary. We are generally having 2 per term and they are lots of fun. This morning we only had 8 which unfortunenately for Michaela meant she was the only girl (another girl was sick, one was at cross country training and another guy didn't come). This morning we had pancakes (5 batches later) with all the trimmings. Some of the concoctions they make are gross, one had homemade caramel sauce, maple syrup, sugar, 100's and 1000's and ice-cream, would you like any pancakes with your sugar? haha
This picture was first thing this morning, they didn't want a picture...
This picture was after I said they wouldn't be eating until I got a good picture haha
They are a great bunch of youth and I am really grateful for the opportunity I have to teach and get to know them.
2 comments:
Well, here I was, thinking that you had totally given up on blogging.... only to find that it just wasn't being updated on my list!! I was so excited to see that you had "finally" blogged again, but then discovered all the rest!! Yay for blogging!!
Haha I hadn't totally given up, I just haven't had any time to write or even check other blogs... The reason it wasn't updated on your list was cause I have been back dating all the posts to when they should have been written, so it didn't look like I wrote 10 posts over 3 days (which I did haha). I know, I was really excited to have it all up-to-date again too, now to go and check out yours!!
Post a Comment