Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

I had a lovely Mother's Day this year and was thoroughly spoiled. It started with croissants for breakfast, leftovers for lunch then Craig cooked dinner for me! He even made my favourite meal, garlic prawns, with no help from me whatsever... He picked what to make, found the recipe, bought the ingredients and cooked it and they were delicious!! Probably the best creamy garlic prawns I have ever eaten (and no I am not exaggerating, I was pleasantly surprised haha). Mum and Ian had come around for dinner, then Conor and Karien came for dessert which was caramel toffee ice-cream and baked blueberry cheesecake from the cheesecake shop yum yum!! All round a delightful day and I didn't lift a finger... And now I know that Craig CAN cook, hmmm opens so many doors for me...

Darcey gave me a lovely card from school written in Italian, some body wash and hand cream from the Mother's Day stall at school, a brown throw rug and I had been wanting some new steak knives (I eat with them all the time), Craig went and got me the Scanpan ones in a block to match my other knives, they are beautiful! Truly spoilt!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: