Tiarni has had gastro the past few days, she woke up at 1.30am Monday night and had been sick. She was up until 6.50am! We watched many episdoes of Hi-5 that night and even Barbie's Rapunzel... My lovely husband taught seminary for me too cause I was sooo tired...When Tiarni finally went to sleep, she slept till about 10.30am, went down again at 2pm ~ 5.30pm, and then down for the night at 8.30pm. She hadn't been sick since about 4am Monday morning and had been quite chipper yesterday afternoon, so I thought she was on the mend. So this morning when she was desperate for a drink of milk, I gave her one... Well that wasn't such a good idea now was it, the mother of all up-chucks came not too long after, we were both dripping in curdled milk... yuk!! She wasn't able to keep anything down for most of this morning, until I remembered we have some hydralyte in our first aid kit. That stuff was great, she sculled her 100ml (which is supposed to be sipped over 90 minutes) and I was expecting it to be back up not too long after, but then she was starving hungry 1/2 hour later and she kept down 2 pieces of dry toast! YAY! Hopefully (finger's crossed), we are on the mend now!!
Oh and my house has that lovely smell of Glen 20 'Country Scent', which nicely masks the undercurrant of vomit smell...
No comments:
Post a Comment