Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Business As Usual

So there hasn't been too much happening here the past couple of days. Darcey and Tiarni are both at home today not feeling well. Tiarni has had a runny nose for a few days which has recently turned green (yuk, I can handle most things, snot is not one of them! It's the one thing I'm not fond of in nursery - I end up covered in it!!) and she threw up on me this morning and Darcey just hasn't been feeling great the past few days. She seems to have perked up in the last couple of hours though after her nap (of course! I have already threatened to take her back to school heehee). I don't know if she was actually feeling 'sick' or if she just needed a day at home to chill out, which I think all kids need at some stage or another. School can take it toll on the little ones - especially so close to the holidays, they get so tired and ready for a break (although don't get me wrong, it is a VERY rare occurance, maybe a couple of times a year at best). Although Craig doesn't neccesarily agree with that theory of mine, he lets me decide what I think is best, so she stayed home today and is watching Monsters Inc at the moment.

Craig spent this morning at home working and is now off for meetings at Silver Chain, he has lots to do before his holiday. He has 3 weeks off (with 12 of those days in Qld, yay theme parks here we come!), and lots to do in the next 4 days so he is pretty overwhelmed at the moment and hanging out for Friday!

I am really enjoying this blog thing - it is really helping me to take more pictures and videos, something which I had let lapse for a few months. The girls are really enjoying the pictures too, they love seeing themselves on the computer. So here are some from Sunday before church -


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes we wore brightly coloured beads to church. If you have a look at Darcey's pic she is wearing green beads so of course Tiarni couldn't possibly go to church without some too... (it starts WAY too early!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(if you look in the background of the above pic you can see the door where our new walk-in pantry is, that was the little half wall into the dining room before)

So hope you all enjoyed that, trying to write a bit more as Craig has said there is lots of pictures and not a lot of writing at the moment - there is just nothing interesting to say. I found it rather boring writing it, so I hope you don't find it too boring reading it! HAHA

No comments: