Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Of course I didn't forget...

Happy Father's Day Craig! Your the best!!

Craig had a lovely day on Sunday (I had some trouble getting my pics working, so these posts are a couple of days late). He was lucky not to be woken up till 7.30am to get his presents, yay! Darcey made him at school a "Thumbs Up" best dad award. It was a plastic glove stuffed with paper, paper mached and spray painted gold. I must say I think it is the best school made present I have seen yet, it has taken pride of place on his trophy shelf. Darcey then made him breakfast all by herself, 2 pieces of jam toast then we were off to church. This week was his last week with Tiarni as she comes into nursery with me this week. Although Craig has been counting down for months the time until she was in nursery, I think he is quite sad as he enjoyed their Sunday's together... now he has to pay more attention in class too!

Then we had a relaxing afternoon and we had roast lamb for dinner (of course!) with a strawberry sponge cake for dessert. Mum, Anne and Ian came around for dinner then Craig, Ian and I played Scotland Yard (his father's day present from Tiarni and me) after tea. Sunday nights have become a board game playing night for us with Ian lately, we have been playing Risk again and it has been lots of fun! Scotland Yard was fun, although Craig was Mister X and he had us fooled, he kept coming back and re-appearing at the same spot! It was very annoying!

2004

Photobucket

Photobucket

2005

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2006

Photobucket

2007 I love this one!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2008

Photobucket

Doesn't daddy look funny with his mowhawk?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He LOVED the family birthday hat!

Photobucket

This is my fav pic of Craig - he looks so cute!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig you are the Best!

Anonymous said...

Of course Craig is Mr X. That game and that player was made for Craig and that cheeky grin of his. You always know when he is up to no good or has done something he is pretty proud of =)!

Love Sarah