Today was Tiarni's very first day in nursery! She went really well, she was a little upset at the beginning when the other children wanted to sit on my lap and have cuddles but after we started music time with the apple tree she was great (we didn't know how she would go cause I am the nursery leader). She was even dancing up the front of the class - it was very cute. Tiarni is in junior nursery, we currently have about 16 on the roster for junior nursery (18 months-26 months) but there are usually a few sick/away. We also have another 3 coming up in the next month with 4 leaving for senior nursery at the same time, so Tiarni will have lots of people to play with!
Craig - I still think that even though Kirsty is in nursery that that shouldn't deprive me of the opportunity to help her transition into nursery. What I am saying is it won't hurt if I miss a few more weeks (hopefully months if she doesn't settle) of Sunday School!! If you get what I mean...
As you can see I didn't let Craig come in like the other parents do for a couple of weeks to help them settle and get used to our routine and no he isn't bitter about it at all! GO TO CLASS!!!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
First Day in Nursery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Haha. I hear you Craig!!! Bryan teaches the youth Sunday School class and since they have started having nursery for Michael (yes, even though it was too early for him they wanted him) and I am always looking for some excuse to stay with Michael in primary... I've found it too - I'm going to do singing time in primary!!
Post a Comment